10 tips for long term RESULTS!!
1. Sleep more. sleep is king, we put so much focus on recovery and supplementation but the greatest recovery tool is sleep and it's free. Develop good sleep hygiene and bed time routine.
2.Eat more protein. Protein is the most important macronutrient in terms of recovery and building muscle. focus on 1.2-1.5g of protein per BW.
3.Drink your water. To function optimally we need to drink 2-3L of water daily. tiredness, brain fog and lack of energy can simply be due to hydration
4. Develop a plan. Understand where it is you want to get to and develop a plan on how to do it. hire a trainer or a coach to help you.
5. Consistency. Focus on being able to do a small task often rather than a big task once in a while. it's the constant consistency and perseverative thats gets you to end your goa.
6. Don't hit the snooze button. It's a terrible habit and it starts your day off with a negative action.
7. Patience. Don't be in such a rush to get where you want to go that it leads you to disappointment. good things take time
8. Accountability. Find someone who can help you stay accountable and that can help you stay on track. set times and days and tasks you must complete or check ins.
9. Focus on the things that are in your control, like forming new habits that are in line with your goals. Unfortunately you can't go back in time and change the weight you have put on or the drop in your fitness levels but you can focus on the future and setting up daily habits that will get you to where you want to be.
10. Do the work. nothing good in life comes easy. but if you focus on what you can control and do what's needed you will achieve your goals.
Unlimited coaching for only $60/wk...
Join our TeamEMP today!!
Unlimited coaching- ONLY $60/wk!!