top of page
YOUTH SPORTS PERFORMANCE PROGRAM
2023 NRL Canterbury Bulldogs player & club best and fairest
ready to Pursue your potential with us at EMP Performance?
This program is for teenagers aged 15-19 years of age looking to take their performance to the next level with their chosen sport.
Our youth sports performance program is designed to help young athletes:
-Get fitter, faster & stronger
-Improve athleticism, cardio fitness and flexibility
-Become stronger mentally
We have and continue to work with many athletes such as:
-Semi professional / Professional rugby league & rugby union players
-State / national soccer players
-Australian Amateur tour tennis players
We have designed this program to not only help youth's become better athletes, but also create an environment in which they are training with like-minded individuals.
What our youth's receive when they join:
- Structured weekly program with progress tracking via EMP app
- 2 x weekly small group strength sessions ( 4.30pm Tuesday/Thursday)
- 1 x weekly optional functional fitness session ( 6pm Wednesday)
- EMP downloadable handbooks that include education on mobility, basic nutrition and performance nutrition
- Ongoing coaching + support from highly experienced coaches
Term 1 2024 spots are now available
Limited spots available
Contact us today if interested!
bottom of page